Prices and Availability - 2012/13
I think that holidays work best when you, my guests, feel like you've chosen what you really want, rather than getting forced into a decision you weren't sure about. So what we do here is to help you find the right chalet first, get that booked in, then add the catering on top, as much or as llittle as you want.
This means that you get complete control over your booking, and any questions about chalets can be answered directly by the owners themselves.
It seems unfair to charge more for something just because its a busier week, and we strive to maintain a top level of service no matter when you come to the Alps, so there's no price-hike for catering at half-term or Xmas, its the same great value price as in the middle of January or the end of March.
In total, prices usually work out between £500-£700 per person, but obviously it depends on the price of the chalet and the level of service, so I dont quote any prices until I've spoke with you personally and put together a custom package.
The options available to you are:
- Private transfers to and from the airport or station (instead of hiring a car).
- Continental breakfasts with or without a cooked option.
- 2 or 3 course meals in the evening.
- Childrens meals separate or all together at once.
- Ski guiding to show you around the area.
- Childcare built into the price, or separate.
- A ski-taxi to and from the slopes every day.
- Champagne on arrival *isn't an optional extra, its included for free!